Developed for those who put in the daily grind to be nothing but the very best.
The updated RedLine continues the legacy with top of line materials and cutting-edge design. The clutch heel cup design drives the foot forward into the toe box and a spiral last holds the foot's position in an aggressive stance. Our next-generation power upper features a negative texture for a beasty grip on technical terrain. A lack of midsole allows the foot to flex when you're flexing on the competition.
- Downturned and twisted profile for power and precision
- Stretchy and breathable tongue
- 3D expandable molded heel for a versatile fit made with climbing grade rubber
- Clutch Heel strap to control heel tension
- Molded Power Upper with negative texture for durability and friction
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber sole
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.