Compression moulding also allows for the creation of new shapes, just like we see with the amazing fin heel featured on the original Drone and Drone CS. Changing the shape of rubber in certain places can make a huge difference to climbing performance. Additionally, the rubber can be thicker in high wear areas such as under the toes and on the rand, and thinner elsewhere to reduce weight and increase flexibility or sensitivity as desired. Click here to learn more about how to size the Drone CS. Need some more help with sizing? Click here to learn more.
- New! Compression-molded toe box made with Mad Rock's NEW Xtreme Friction rubber
- New! 3D expandable molded heel made with Mad Rock's NEW Xtreme Friction rubber
- Xtreme Friction rubber is Mad Rock's newest and stickiest formula
- Latest iteration of Mad Rock's patented Concave Sole
- Downturned and twisted profile for power and precision
- Low profile and pointy toe box
- Stretchy and breathable tongue
- Arch Flex for support and a better fit
- High Volume version offers a wider toe box, bigger heel cup, and a boxier profile
- Vegan Friendly
- Stiffness: Soft
- Upper Material: Syn Flex
- Closure: Hook-and-loop
- Rubber: Xtreme Friction, and [heel rand] Science Friction R2
- Midsole: 1.8mm polycarbonate midsole
- Profile: Aggressive
- Asymmetrical Curvature: Significant
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.