By combining FloKnit upper technology with the one 3D molded piece toe box, you get a super comfy and sensitive rock sock that still gives you a lot of power. No risk of delamination at the tip of the toe like other downturned shoes. As well as a consistent downturned profile due to its construction methods. This model will surely be a go-to in the steeps and of course a must for your indoor training sessions.
Mad Rock have devised a way to make sticky climbing-grade rubber flow into the molds. This will be the first ever climbing shoe to utilize this technology for the entire toe box. Using this method has many benefits for climbing. While downturned shoes are prone to delamination or will lose their downturn shape over time, the Haywire will not.
By using the molded parts, the foot has less material between it and the rock for greater sensitivity and the ability to articulate the shoe for better grip. In addition, this reduces the waste that is typically created when constructing climbing shoes as almost the exact amount of material need to create the molded parts is used.
Less labor, less waste means a more sustainable method for creating climbing shoes.
- FloKnit technology for excellent breathability and comfort.
- A stretchy shoe that will adjust to most foot shapes, while keeping you cool at the same time.
- 3D molded toe box for added performance, durability and sustainability.
- Weight: 210 g (based on US9)
- Closure Type: Velcro
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use (Highest Performance) Sport / Face Bouldering
- Asymmetry: Moderate
- Last Details; Shape: Downturned (performance)
- Upper Materia: FloKnit
- Midsole Material: None
- Sole Material: Science Friction 3.0
- Rand: Science Friction R2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.