- Returns cannot be accepted on Safety equipment for change of mind purchases. Safety equipment includes:
- Belay devices.
- Ropes, cord, slings, webbing and any type of sewn lanyard.
- All climbing hardware including items like carabiners, protection, pulleys etc
- Any type of harness.
- Crash Pads.
- Exchanges, store credit, or refund is offered for returns of for non safety equipment. Return items must include all packaging - including all product tags, labels & original packaging within 30 days of receiving the item. New discount coupons issed with items that require exchanging can be used to pay for replacement goods resulting from that original sale.
- Customers should expect to cover their own costs in return shipping and pay shipping for replacement goods when making exchanges. To qualify for free shipping with exchanges, an additional expenditure of more than $99 must be made above the credited amount.
- Faulty item claims will be represented by us, but assessed and determined by the manufacturer or their local representative. No aspect of your consumer statutory rights will be infringed upon by BJR Climbing Equipment and we will do everything possible to process and assist your claim in a speedy fashion.
- If a return is because we have sent a wrong or faulty item we will pay return shipping costs. Please contact us before shipping back, as we may be abler to provide a return method.
- For models of shoes stocked (excluding clearance shoes), We offer One free return postage for a size swap on shoe models within a chain of purchases stemming from the first purchase. If you have chosen the wrong size, contact us and we will send you another size postage free. Call or email us ASAP with your intentions so we can hold the desired size for you. If you want to change the size a second time you will have pay for all postage charges. These shoes must be in un-used condition and returned with packaging within 30 days.
- Upon receiving your return we will assess your item/s and process a store credit or a refund, paid back to you via your original payment method. Returns are processed within 5 business days of receiving your parcel at our warehouse
- Images of items on our website may vary from what is avaliable, due to suppliers, updated or outdated models, lighting & display, and stock sold. If you are after a specific colour, please contact us or leave a message with your order, else colours will be picked and sent a random when not specified.
- Shoe Boxes: When returning shoes in boxes please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & ensure you do not attach anything to the outside of the original shoe box. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition we may not be able to accept your return, or apply a surcharge, as we will not be able to resell the product.
- Usually these items are old and or discontinued. Items are sold as is.
- Original packaging may or may not be supplied, E.G. shoe boxes.
- Relevant user and safety information can be expected with the purchase when it was originally supplied with the item when sold at full price.
- Some minor evidence that a shoe may have been tried on or displayed should be expected with clearance items.
- With the passage of time and proper storage and no use, shoe products assembled with adhesive will age or weardown. Rubber oxidizes from date of manufacturer and glue bonds do weaken over time with all footwear. This does occur will all brands of footwear.
- Clearance items can be returned at buyers expense for exchange (with postage both ways) or store credit.