Designed for maximum efficiency, the IATI climbing shoes give you more resources and more precision in every movement. Constructed using a combination of leather and microfiber the IATI features all the good points of its predecessor, the OASI but enhances these to an even greater degree. Awarded the UKC ‘Editor’s Choice’ (as was the OASI) the IATI features a more curved form and is supremely capable on routes and boulder problems, be they vertical or overhanging. Even before you start climbing you’ll realize that these shoes are something special — their asymmetric shape and curved form immediately give you the sensation of total control and performance. Recommended use: Sport climbing on rock of all angles, from powerfully overhanging routes to technical walls and delicate friction slabs. Need help with sizing? Click here Tom O'Halloran climbs the first ascent of Little Baby Cheeses, 35/9a in the Iati
- Aggressively downturned toe-box giving superb precision in innumerable situations.
- Curved and structured form allowing greater transmission of force on overhanging routes.
- Includes RBRX technology enabling superior fit and control together with the intimate feel and responsiveness necessary for minimal edging or friction holds.
- Microfibre and leather upper and advanced construction techniques eliminate unwanted movement and keep you in total control.
- Rated high for comfort and adaptability due to Tenaya's innovative adjustable closure system.
- Uppers: Microfibre & Leather
- Closure System: Velcro, patented Draxtor system
- Tongue: Two-layer bellows with perforations
- Lining: TXT treated cotton
- Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5mm
- Weight: 340 gr.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.