Designed for approaches, walking in the mountains and city leisure time, the Mojacar incorporates XC Stability technology that provides more stability within a flexible and dynamic behavior, capable of yielding where the foot needs it.
The upper is made entirely from split leather. A highly breathable tubular bellows gives a precise fit and superb comfort, which even allows to wear the shoes without the need to adjust its lace-up closure.
The Vibram® rubber sole with climbing zone and PU shock absorbing mid-sole, has high adherence and give superb traction and optimal retention on steep terrain.
In its design, comfort and footrest are the most important. Perfect for use after an intense day of climbing, for mountain, travel or city.
- Sole with climbing zone at the toe.
- Constructed to hold your feet firmly but lightly.
- XC Stability technology gives superior stability and aids progression without overtiring the joints of your feet and ankles.
- Rubber reinforcement to toe cap and heel for optimal support and increased durability.
- Molded heel-box and structured external shape enhances performance.
Uppers - 1.8mm Split Leather.
Lining - High strength breathable textile lining
Insole - Textile covered 3.5mm EVA Foam.
Sole - Vibram® rubber with PU midsole.
Reinforcement - 0.2mm rubber on heel cup and toe cap.
Weight - 340 g.
Sizes - 36 to 48 EUR.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.