The NES was designed to give outstanding stability in a dynamic shoe. With XC Stability technology the shoe provides the perfect balance between flexibility and stability. Constructed with split leather uppers, a Vibram® rubber sole and PU shock absorber layer. The tubular bellows tongue gives a secure fit and superb comfort, and enables the shoe to be put on or removed even without adjusting the laces. The concept is to approach your objective in comfort and then after an intense day’s climbing allow your feet to recover perfectly. Equally at home in the mountains or in the city.
- Lightweight and breathable Bellows Tongue.
- Constructed to hold your feet firmly but lightly.
- Low-cut ankles for freedom of movement.
- XC Stability technology gives superior stability and aids progression without over-tiring the joints of your feet and ankles.
- Abrasion resistant textile lining.
- Rubber reinforcement to toe cap and heel for optimal support and increased durability.
- Molded heel-box and structured external shape enhances performance.
Mountain walking and crag approaches. City leisure time.
Upper: 1.8mm Split Leather.
Lining: TXT treated Cotton
Insole: Textile covered 3.5mm EVA Foam
Suela: Vibram Caucho con entresuela en PU
Reinforcement: 0.2mm rubber on heel cup and toe cap
Weight: 340 g
Sizes: 36 to 48 EUR.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.