Made for the mountain and the hard approach, more durable more, reliable approach shoe.
Designed for hard approaches, walking in the mountains and city leisure time, the Mojacar SE incorporates XC Stability technology providing the perfect balance between flexibility and stability. The upper is made entirely from split leather. The tubular bellows tongue gives a secure fit and superb comfort, and enables the shoe to be put on or removed even without adjusting the laces. The Vibram® rubber sole, PU shock absorbing mid-sole and rubber reinforced toe box give optimal control and superb traction on steep terrain. The concept is to approach your objective in comfort and then after an intense day’s climbing allow your feet to recover perfectly. For the mountains, vacations and leisure time.
Now available in Black.
- Lightweight and breathable Bellows Tongue.
- Constructed to hold your feet firmly but lightly.
- XC Stability technology gives superior stability and aids progression without over-tiring the joints of your feet and ankles.
- Abrasion resistant textile lining.
- Rubber reinforcement to toe cap and heel for optimal support and increased durability.
- Molded heel-box and structured external shape enhances performance.
|insole||Textile Covered 3.5mm EVA foam|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.