A perfectly balanced shoe, for adventurous people, its durable and supportive, while sleek and comfortable.
The NES was designed to give outstanding stability in a dynamic shoe. With XC Stability technology the shoe provides the perfect balance between flexibility and stability. Constructed with split leather uppers, a Vibram® rubber sole and PU shock absorber layer. The tubular bellows tongue gives a secure fit and superb comfort, and enables the shoe to be put on or removed even without adjusting the laces. The concept is to approach your objective in comfort and then after an intense day’s climbing allow your feet to recover perfectly. Equally at home in the mountains or in the city.
We are now stocking more clothing, and this includes lifestyle and approach shoes. If theres a product you're interested in, including the other colours of this shoe, let us know! We'll consider new stock based on interest. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lightweight and breathable Bellows Tongue.
- Constructed to hold your feet firmly but lightly.
- Low-cut ankles for freedom of movement.
- XC Stability technology gives superior stability and aids progression without over-tiring the joints of your feet and ankles.
- Abrasion resistant textile lining.
- Rubber reinforcement to toe cap and heel for optimal support and increased durability.
- Molded heel-box and structured external shape enhances performance.
|insole||Textile Covered 3.5mm EVA foam|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.