Borrowing many features from their top-of-the-range models, the Tanta Lace offers exceptional comfort and excellent performance. The moderately downturned toe box and lace closure allows the shoe to adapt to different widths of feet. This is the perfect climbing shoes in which to improve your climbing skills and give you a greater connection with the rock.
Created with Tenaya’s new M4 technology, the Tanta Lace features many qualities of our highest performance shoes and laces that provide exceptional, all-day comfort. Neither too stiff nor too soft, slightly curved, with glove-like fit and dynamic response, the Tanta Lace performs great in all kinds of situations. Expect the Tanta Lace to make your climbing feel easier and more intuitive, leaving your footwork to flow in a natural and precise way. Recommended use: Vertical and moderately overhanging routes. Training both indoors and out.
- Maximum comfort but with many of the characteristics of a high performance shoe.
- Very adaptable to various width of feet.
- Wide opening bellows tongue for ease of putting on and removing.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior edging capabilities.
- Four micro-layer insole for perfect distribution of force.
- Uppers: Microfibre
- Closure System: Lace
- Tongue: Padded bellows tongue
- Lining: TXT treated cotton
- Insole: Multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole: 2D PLT 10
- Sole: RUBBER 4mm.
- Weight: 340 gr.
- Sizes: 1-13 (UK) with half sizes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.