It is soft yet structured, offering awesome control for precision edging while at the same time providing superb sensitivity and feedback in smearing and friction situations where split-second responsiveness can mean the difference between success and failure.
Its curved form and split sole, combined with MadRock's cutting edge SXR Dynamics and RBRX technologies, contribute to a more intuitive, more efficient climbing style. The Mastia is as equally at home on hard boulder problems as it is on vertical and overhanging sport routes. Recommended use: Vertical and overhanging routes. Bouldering.
- Super sticky rubber covers the upper part of the toe-box and instep, providing both increased protection against abrasion.
- Lightweight and breathable bellows tongue that protects direct contact of the elastic of the instep with the foot.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Glove-like fit. Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely. Its design and applied technology contribute to release pressure from the toes for a greater climbing shoe control.
- Uppers: Microfibre
- Closure System: Velcro
- Tongue: Highly breathable
- Lining: Without lining
- Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.