Borrowing many features from their top-of-the-range models, the Tanta offers exceptional comfort and excellent performance. This is the perfect climbing shoes in which to improve your climbing skills and give you a greater connection with the rock.
Created with Tenaya’s new M4 technology, the Tanta features many qualities of our highest performance shoes and laces that provide exceptional, all-day comfort. Neither too stiff nor too soft, slightly curved, with glove-like fit and dynamic response, the Tanta performs great in all kinds of situations. Expect the Tanta to make your climbing feel easier and more intuitive, leaving your footwork to flow in a natural and precise way. Recommended use: Vertical and moderately overhanging routes. Training both indoors and out. Need help with sizing? Click here
- Maximum comfort but with many of the characteristics of a high performance shoe
- Very adaptable to various width of feet
- Wide opening bellows tongue for ease of putting on and removing
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior edging capabilities
- Four micro-layer insole for perfect distribution of force
- Upper Material: Microfiber
- Closure System: Double Velcro Straps
- Tongue: Padded
- Lining: TXT treated cotton
- Insole: Multi-layer Strechtex
- Midsole: 2D PLT10
- Sole: 4mm rubber
- Weight: 340g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.