Developed in parallel with the OASI, the TARIFA shares many of the technical advances applicable to that model. The major difference is that the TARIFA is slightly stiffer in the forefoot and heel, allowing greater force to be transmitted through the toes when using tiny edges, but still flexible enough in the midsole for marginal smears. Perfect for vertical walls and for routes requiring demanding foot placements. Like all Tenaya's models in the Aerial Plus range though, the TARIFA’s curved shape and advanced toe-box means it is also a star performer on overhang walls.
- Curved form enables maximum precision on overhanging rock without sacrificing efficiency on vertical walls or friction holds.
- Perforated upper increases breathability while the tubular-shaped bellows tongue provides a glove-like fit and superb control.
- Unique and precise lace closure system maximizes the transmission of force, while leaving the rubber-coated toe-box free of impediments for marginal toe-hooking.
- Recommended for sport climbing on rocks of all angles, from powerfully overhanging routes to technical walls and delicate friction slabs.
- UPPER: Microfibre
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Lacing
- TONGUE: Lycra two-layer and bidirectional
- LINING: TXT treated cotton
- INSOLE: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- MIDSOLE: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
- SOLE: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
- WEIGHT: 340 gr.