The INTI has an asymmetric shape and excellent fitting heel. The combination of construction materials in the INTI gives the shoe a sensivity to smear on marginal foot holds or claw in on steeper routes whilst still offering support for edging.
- Incredible precision on every kind of foothold, from micro-edges to tenuous slopers.
- Superb performance yet very comfortable.
- Wide opening tongue for ease and speed of putting on and removing.
- Precise adjustment system. Perfectly balanced structure between softness and rigidity, meaning the foot moves only where you need it to.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior toe-hooking.
- Micro-layer insole for the perfect distribution of force.
Upper material - synthetic, microfibre
Lining - TXT treated cotton
Insole - TST multi-layer Strech Tex
Midsole - D PLT Outsole - Vibram XS Grip 4 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.