This device has been constructed using hot forged aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel for increased durability. The Lifeguard can be used with classic belay techniques with single ropes ranging from 8.9mm to 11mm for lead and top-rope climbing. Looking for a springless device for rescue and rigging? Be sure to check out the Safeguard.
- Self locking device allows easy hanging whilst on belay
- Solid metal handle give confidence when lowering
- Weight: 154g
- Rope Compatibility: 8.9 to 11mm
- Certification: CE EN 15151-1
- Hot forged aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.