- Hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope.
- Can be used with all single ropes, and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters - diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior).
- Great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate.
- Particularly suitable for learning thanks to the anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent.
- Choice of belay mode, top-rope or lead, thanks to the selection knob: top-rope belay mode facilitates taking up slack and makes for a more comfortable belay.
- Option of locking the belay mode.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.