GRIGRI + is an assisted braking device designed for all climbers, for both indoor and outdoor climbing.
It can be used with all single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameter ropes) and is suited for intensive use. The reduction handle offers exceptional descent control. Two usage modes to choose from, depending on need: top-rope belay or lead belay. The top-rope belay mode and the anti-panic handle make for a more comfortable belay, making the GRIGRI + particularly suitable for learning.
- Belay device with assisted braking for indoors and outdoors, designed for all climbers: - hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope - can be used with all single ropes, and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters - diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device (interior and exterior) - great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
- Exceptional comfort during the descent, thanks to the very controlled progression of the rope feed
- Particularly suitable for learning: - anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent - choice of belay mode, top-rope or lead, thanks to the selection knob: top-rope belay mode facilitates taking up slack and makes for a more comfortable belay - option of locking the belay mode
- Weight: 200 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters)
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151, UIAA
- 3 year warranty