The Shark, along with its LV partner (the Lotus) is a bouldering staple.
With a molded agressive toe box and molded edge heel, these shoes can grip and hold with maximum force.
Patented Arch Flex provides an aggressive but comfortable fit that gives the shark an unparalleled level of performance.
Built around the original Shark, we've resurrected this old favorite providing new features to make this model the bouldering weapon of choice. By utilizing our 1.8mm R2 rand rubber, the Arch Flex system gives our redesigned Shark an unbelievably comfortable and glove-like fit. The elastic property in our R2 formula hugs and locks your foot in to place without the pain associated with other high performance shoes.
- Syn Flex uppers provide a snug fit and next-to-skin comfort
- Slip-on design with a single power strap makes for easy on and off
- AES midsole is exceptionally soft in the center and stiffer on the edges to provide increased sensitivity without compromising edging performance
- The patented concave sole shape enhances your ability to use your feet like a second set of hands
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber is specially formulated to be sticky and durable
- Asymmetric last shape and an aggressive downturn make the Shark ideal for the steepest terrain and competition climbing
- Arch Flex system utilizes elastic R2 rand rubber to lock your foot into place without the pain typically experienced in a high-performance shoe
- Molded Edge Heel provides an improved fit and heel-hooking performance
- Vegan friendly
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.