A new version of the Oasi specifically adapted to the anatomy of the female foot. When we started out on ‘project OASI’ we wanted to create a curved climbing shoes that works as well on friction slabs and vertical walls as it does on overhanging routes and boulder problems, and to achieve this we had to re-think our whole design process and invent new technologies. The final result is a shoe of stunning precision providing levels of comfort previously unheard of in such high-end models.
- Design and system of construction aimed at providing the user with optimum feedback through every movement and offering amazing precision on all types of difficult-to-use footholds.
- Bellows tongue featuring the latest generation fabrics for maximum breathability.
- High performance combined with great comfort.
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
- Uppers: Microfibre
- Closure System: Velcro patented Draxtor system.
- Tongue: Lycra, two-layer and bidirectional
- Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole:Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
- Weight: 340 gr.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.