NANO TRAXION is an ultra-lightweight (53 g) and compact progress-capture pulley designed for tactical operations and rescue. Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %).
• Ultra-light and compact: - only 53 g - very compact - hole allows a Sm’D carabiner to be connected to the pulley with a cord, making the device loss-proof
• Designed for rescue
• High efficiency: - sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %) - works even on frozen or muddy ropes - for use on 7 to 11 mm diameter ropes - rope installation diagrams engraved inside the pulley
• Weight: 53g
• Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
• Min. rope diameter: 7mm
• Max. rope diameter: 11mm
• Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
• Sheave diameter: 25mm
• Breaking strength: 2 x 7,5 = 15kN
• Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4kN
• Efficiency: 91%
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.