Slackline-webbing: "Strong II" (polyester, 25mm width)
Made in Germany.
Slack to the max: Our Longline kit with our powerful Slackline-Tools 18:1 pulley-system
- 100m Longline webbing with a sewn eye on one end
- 40m 9mm Cousin Trestec static rope
- Mad Rock Lifeguard brake sytem
- 4 tree-slings with tapered middlesection (2,8m) and Slack-Biner
- 2 single blocks, big
- 2 double blocks, big
- Slackline-Tools Slack-Pin II (to affix the longline on the pulley side)
- 1 single quick link, oval (12mm)
- 4 single quick links, oval (8mm)
- 2 delta quick links (12mm)
- 1 Pulling aid
- 5 Tree-Friends (tree-protection)
- user`s guide
Weight 16,8 kg
Breaking strength of system 2700 daN
Elasticity at breaking point of slackline-webbing 15 %
Elasticity of slackline-webbing in normal use: at 600 daN 4,5 %
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.