The same great Friction Labs® chalk, made in Colorado, now in recyclable packaging.This magical blend of high performance powdered chalk is what dreams are made of. Giving you instant coverage and unparalleled grip with fewer applications.
Originally developed to meet the demands of rock climbers, Friction Labs chalk products are used and trusted by top athletes in all sports that require dependable, long-lasting grip. Stripped of all unnecessary fillers and responsibly refined in Denver, Colorado, FrictionLabs high purity magnesium carbonate provides quick moisture absorption in a single application and is great for all skin types.
Since 2013, Friction Labs® has helped thousands of athletes find a chalk they can rely on for every move. Now, we can use this chalk, recycle the rest & with your help, no part of this packaging should ever end up in landfill.
Avaliable in small (70g/2.5oz), medium (170g/6oz) and large (340g/12oz) of Unicorn Dust (powder+chunks), Gorilla Grip (chunky) and Bam Bam (super chunky).
- New packaging has 20% more chalk per unit compared to the old packaging. This helps reduce how much packaging is needed per ounce of chalk consumed.
- 100% recyclable outer box made using wind energy and soy/vegetable inks in a zero-waste facility with a manufacturing process that is Forest Stewardship Council® & Sustainable Forest Initiative® certified.
- Protective, thin film inner bag made from 100% recycled materials that can be recycled again at soft plastic facilities.
- Responsibly made in Colorado, USA.
- Unicorn Dust is loose chalk in a powdered texture with a few small chunks.
- High purity magnesium carbonte to keep your hands drier for longer.
- No drying agents or additives for healthier, strong skin.
- Refined texture engineered to give you unparalleled grip.
- 100% Vegan friendly.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.