The Tepee is an excellent option for an all round climbing rope.
It handles excellently and at 10.2 is neither too heavy nor too slippery in belay devices.
The main draw of this rope is it's durability. Not only it's width but the LongLife treatment from Cousin Trestec makes this one of the best wearing ropes on the market. The LongLife treatment provides the rope with increased resistance against dust and moisture infiltration. While its braided core, the only one of its kind on the market, guarantees it extreme suppleness over time.
Supple and very robust rope for high performance
- Intended for indoor and outdoor climbers
- Braided core for more suppleness
- Diameter adapted to all belaying equipment
- Easy to handle and carabine
- Thick core for better abrasion resistance
Extended life span, sheath protected against moisture and usage comfort
- The LongLife treatment enables increased resistance against dust and moisture infiltration by impregnating each thread in the sheath individually.
- MiddleMarking for safer climbing at the head or in abseiling and to facilitate manoeuvres.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.