Time-tested passive pro, Stoppers are a direct link to the original chocks that started the clean climbing revolution. Black Diamond Stoppers are an essential for every trad rack, designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Anodized by size, they're quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable.
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables.
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks.
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact).
- Dimensions[size 5] 8.4/13.5 mm (0.33/0.53 in)
[size 6] 10.2/15.5 mm (0.40/0.61 in)
[size 7] 11.7/16.3 mm (0.46/0.64 in)
[size 8] 13.5/18.3 mm (0.53/0.72 in)
[size 9] 15.2/20.8 mm (0.60/0.82 in)
[size 10] 17.3/23.4 mm (0.68/0.92 in)
[size 11] 20.1/26.7 mm (0.79/1.05 in)
- Display Weight281 g (9.9 oz)
- Strength[size 5] 6 kN (1349 lbf)
[size 6-11] 10 kN (2248 lbf)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.