The Remora HV is now available in an all-black, Tokyo edition. Gold details commemorate climbing's inclusion as an Olympic sport in 2020. Mad Rock salutes all the competitors from around the world who gathered in the 2020 Olympics to share the passion for the sport that both defines and unites us. The speed climbing slipper of choice for Mad Rock's Olympic athletes!
The Remora confidently sticks to any surface like a fish cuts through the water. Much like the fish this shoe was named after, the Remora suctions not only to your foot, but on the rock as well. With tension applied in all the right places, the sock like fit in this slipper allows one to do it all. The Remora has been built with a traditional look, yet enhanced with features such as the power upper and SynFlex materials to give a consistent and precise fit. A beefy EVA-filled pull tab in the back and a bonus pull tab on top help with micro-adjustments. Chevron patterned elastic "scales" and rubberized logo detailing keep this classic pair of kicks looking fresh.
- A do-it-all slipper for boulders, sport routes, and gym climbs
- Slight downturn performs on vertical to steep climbs
- Power upper made with climbing grade rubber for toe hooking/crack climbing
- Syn Flex upper provides great comfort to performance ratio
- Vegan friendly
- Stiffness: Soft
- Upper Material: Syn Flex
- Closure: Slipper
- Midsole: None
- Rubber: Science Friction 3.0, R2 rand rubber
- Profile: Performance Asymmetrical
- Curvature: Moderate
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.