The Edelrid Finn II kids climbing harness is amazingly adjustable, padded and has some features to insure the most safety for your kids. Produced sustainably and in a resource-conserving manner in accordance with the strict bluesign® system.
The Edelrid Finn harness features adjustable leg loops and waist. The waist padding can slide around a central band so it can always be centred and symmetrical on the childs waist. This means as your child grows from being at the smaller end of the adjustment to the largest, the padding and tie-in point will always be centred for comfort and safety.
The tie-in point of the Edelrid Finn is reinforced and features wear indicator. The easy glider buckles are auto-locking and the gear loops are also super strong - these make handy grab points when the kids are swinging about. The two sizes can offer children any where from the age of most toddlers to primary school kids.
- 2 very strong gear loops offering more safety
- Adjustable leg loops with a sandwich structure for optimum fit also for small sizes
- Tie-in point with a textile abrasion protector
- 3D mesh padding and soft edging for optimal comfort
- Moveable foam waist padding allows the tie-in point and the four fixed gear loops to be centred and aligned
- Slide Block buckles for a comfortable and secure harness fit
|40 - 60
|30 - 40
|50 - 70
|35 - 45
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.