10.0 mm-diameter single rope, ideal for use in climbing gyms or on cliffs, with Long Life and TechTouch treatment.
Extremely fluid and light, El Capitan 10.0 mm is the perfect single rope for demanding climbers indoors or during their first attempts on cliffs. Highly multi-purpose, it is ideal for all outdoor uses, from the most occasional to the most sporting.
Its LongLife treatment provides it with increased resistance against dust and moisture infiltration. This treatment, combined with TechTouch technology, gives the rope a very long life span by maintaining a high level of fluidity, regardless of the conditions in which it is used.
Robust, adaptable rope to keep up with your climbing progress
- For indoor climbers or for the first attempts on cliffs.
- Diameter adapted to all belaying equipment.
- Easy to handle and karabine.
- Robust rope with thick sheath for better abrasion resistance.
Sustainable fluidity over time
- Benefits of Techtouch technology: new polyamide retraction technology which makes the rope pleasant to touch and extremely fluid and durable over time, while removing the slippage effect of the sheath on the core of the rope.
Longer life span, sheath protected against moisture and usage comfort
- The LongLife treatment enables increased resistance against dust and moisture infiltration by impregnating each thread in the sheath individually.
- Middle of the rope marked (MiddleMarking) for safer climbing at the head or in abseiling and to facilitate manoeuvres.