- Very light and extremely compact.
- Use in rock, mixed, snow or ice routes.
- Ideal for experienced climbers.
- The LongLife treatment enables increased resistance against dust and moisture infiltration by impregnating each thread in the sheath individually.
- Middle of the rope marked (MiddleMarking) for safer climbing at the head or in abseiling and to facilitate manoeuvres.
- Benefits from Techtouch technology: new polyamide retraction technology which makes the rope pleasant to touch and extremely fluid and durable over time, while removing the slippage effect of the sheath on the core of the rope.
- Impact force: 9.3 kN
- Dynamic elongation: 30.8 %
- Static elongation: 5.6 %
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Sheath percentage: 38%
- Weight: 58g/m
- Component: 100% polyamide
- Breaking strength: 24.4 kN
- Number of strands: 48
- Number of falls: 6
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.