On fast-and-light missions and smash-and-grab ascents when weight really matters, the Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight presents a 25% weight savings over the Camalot. With sculpted lobes that account for a portion of the weight savings, the Camalot Ultralight features a dyneema cord in place of a cable with all of the same strength you rely on. A double-axle design allows for the widest placement range possible for each cam device, and colour coding makes for easy identification when quick pro is paramount. When light is right, the Camalot Ultralight is essential.
- Double-axle design offers widest range for each cam unit
- Dyneema core stem design is strong, durable and low-profile
- 14mm dyneema tape sling
- Ergonomically optimized stem and thumb loop for surgically precise placements
- Colour-coded for easy identification.
- Optimized cam lobes to reduce weight
- Oz, HoodWire, HotWire and Neutrino Rackpacks available for easy racking (see Carabiner section)
0.4: GRAY 0.5: PURPLE 0.75: GREEN 1: RED 2: YELLOW 3: BLUE
0.4: 61g 0.5: 74g 0.75: 89g 1: 101g 2: 126g 3: 167g
0.4: 15.5-26.7 MM 0.5: 19.6-33.5 MM 0.75: 23.9-41.2 MM 1: 30.2-52.1 MM 2: 37.2-64.9 MM 3: 50.7-87.9 MM
0.4: 8 KN 0.5: 10 KN 0.75: 12 KN 1: 12 KN 2: 12 KN 3: 12 KN
Alloy & Steel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.