Shipping and other info
- We do not at this stage ship outside Australia, for any change in this policy follow our Facebook page.
- Free shipping within Australia (mainland and Tasmania) for orders totaling $100 or more except for some crash pad orders. Pad shipping details are listed with the item description. Most are actually shipped free.
- Orders totaling under $100 are shipped at $13.
- Goods are shipped via Australia Post where possible.
- Please supply a delivery address that is attended during working hours for the best delivery.
- All orders are being shipped same day where possible or next business day.
- For alternative shipping arrangements please email firstname.lastname@example.org, that is express or courier services.
- Orders can be collected at BJR Climbing Equipment Unit 6 134 Stations St Blackheath NSW 2785 see contact details.
- Returns cannot be accepted on Safety equipment for change of mind purchases.
- Exchanges and/or store credit is offered for returns of for non safety equipment.
- Customers should expect to cover their own costs in return shipping and pay shipping for replacement goods when making exchanges. With exchanges to quailfy for free shipping a additional expenditure of more then $99 must be made above the credited amount.
- Refunds are not offered for change mind purchases. This includes unwanted gifts, incorrect or bad choices, etc.
- Faulty item claims will be represented by us but, accessed and determined by the manufacturer or their local representative. No aspect of your consumer statutory rights will be infringed upon by
- BJR Climbing Equipment and we will do everything possible to process and assist your claim in a speedy fashion.
- If a return is because we have sent the wrong item we will pay return shipping costs. Please contact us before shipping back.
- For models of shoes listed, Free postage for a size swap on this model. If you have chosen the wrong size, mail it back to us and we will send you another size postage free. Call or email us ASAP with your intentions so we can hold the desired size for you. If you want to change the size a second time you will have pay for all postage charges. These shoes must be in un-used condition and returnd with packaging.
- Usually these items are old and or discontinued.
- Originally packaging is usually not supplied, E.G. shoe boxes.
- Relevant user and safety information can be expected with the purchase when it was originally supplied with the item when sold at full price.
- Some minor evidence that a shoe may have been tried on or displayed should be expected with clearance items.
- With the passage of time and proper storage and no use, shoe products assembled with adhesive will age or weardown. Rubber oxidizes from date of manufacturer and glue bonds do weaken over time with all footwear. This does occur will all brands of footwear.
Shoes looking worse for wear?
Renew your shoes with Big John Retread service - Specialist in rockshoe repair.