This stainless steel resin anchor shares the characteristics and usage as art. 160 but has a total shank length of 100 mm
The knurled section is 80 mm long; this provides increased resistance to tensile force when the anchor is placed on soft or loose rock.
It is therefore particularly suitable for sandstone or soft limestone.
- The shank is knurled; This method of resin fixing has long been the most reliable and resistant, particularly when compared with resin anchors with transversal grooves or horizontal dimpled surfaces which are notoriously unreliable and dangerous!
- The anchor's eyelet can easily accommodate two carabiners simultaneously or a Ø10 mm folded and flattened rope.
- The “SUPERSTAR” anchor's eyelet is perfectly smooth, allowing top-rope lower-offs without damaging the rope sheath.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the “SUPERSTAR”’s surface is matt grey to minimise environmental and visual impact.
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Avalable in “MARINA” Version - Art. 119 M, highly resistant to saline corrosion: the anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
Compliance certificate EN 959:2007 – Rock Anchors
Compliance certificate UNI 11578:2015 – Devices type A
- Weight: 136 gr
- Dimensions of the shank: 10x100 mm
- Static Shear Strength: 30 KN
- Extraction Static Strength: 30 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
Technical Informations .pdf