The Edelrid Serius Height Work helmet is made specifically for working-at-height professionals. It's an ideal helmet for working in extreme conditions, where you need reliable impact protection and protection from electrical hazards. The chin strap is EN 12492-compliant, which minimises the risk of losing the helmet in the event of a fall.
- Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
- Side attachment options for ear protectors and/or a visor (Euro slot 30mm)
- Removable inner padding (one replacement set of padding supplied)
- 4 robust head torch clips
- 6-point mounted strap
- Polished surfaces for customised labelling (company logo/name)
- Chin strap retention system complies to roll-off test according to EN 12492 (50 daN)
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation
- Robust hardshell helmet made of ABS in accordance with EN 397
- Fulfills the requirements for very low temperature -30°C use (EN 397)
- Weight: 469g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.