The thong upper is a soft and comfortable fabric, with an outer layer that has a leather like structure. It is very tear resistant and stretches very little over the life of the thong. It is extremely low maintenance, easy to clean and has virtually no "wearing in" period like leather, which can take some days to mould to your foot.
- Upper Material
- Birko Flor. Man-made fabric, with a soft fleece lower layer.
- Powder coated for protection against corrosion. Attached with 4 inward curving clamps.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK footbed. The famous anatomically shaped cork latex core, between two jute layers.
- Footbed lining
- Suede leather lining 2.8 - 3 mm thick. This provides an optimum climate for your feet and unsurpassed wearing comfort.
- Sole unit
- 10mm EVA. A great shock absorbing and lightweight material, offering exceptional grip.
- Environmentally friendly water-soluble and solvent free adhesive.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.