A natural earthy brown, with a waxy matt finish. The wax finish is designed to scuff up with use for an antique look. As with any leather product, there will be a wearing in period, as the leather upper moulds to your foot.
- Upper Material
- Natural Leather. Matt surface, with natural variations in grain and colour.
- Powder coated for protection against corrosion. Attached with 4 inward curving clamps.
- Original BIRKENSTOCK footbed. The famous anatomically shaped cork latex core, between two jute layers.
- Footbed lining
- Suede leather lining 2.8 - 3 mm thick. This provides an optimum climate for your feet and unsurpassed wearing comfort.
- Sole unit
- 10mm EVA. A great shock absorbing and lightweight material, offering exceptional grip.
- Environmentally friendly water-soluble and solvent free adhesive.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.