The Edelrid Jul 2 is a single rope belay device with an innovative design which creates large amounts of braking assistance during a fall. When a fall is taken the belay carabiner is pulled upwards into the Jul 2's notch, this squeezes the rope creating high braking performance.
- Tough core material of abrasion-resistant stainless steel
- Optimized geometry ensures easy operation even for beginners
- High braking performance assists the belayer with leader falls
- Rope can be paid out faster to a leader by holding the device in the “open” position with the thumb
- Perfect handling, even for ropes with a larger diameter
- Suitable for 8.9 –11.0 mm single ropes