- Straight-gate Nitron 'biner on top and a hot-forged HotWire® 'biner on bottom are linked by a 14mm Dynex dogbone runner, creating a strong and light quickdraw
- Hot-forged HotWire 'biner is 20% lighter than previous versions, yet maintains the same easy-to-use size of the original HotWire
- Nose angle on the HotWire has been opened slightly to improve the ease of clipping
- Hot-forged Nitron 'biner features an ergonomic, hot-forged gate for easy clipping; keylock gate won't snag on protection, slings or bolt hangers
- Rubber Straitjacket™ insert in runner loop keeps the bottom carabiner in proper orientation for easier and more efficient clipping
|Gate Open Clearance
22 / 25 millimeters
|Strength Major Axis Closed
24 / 24 kilonewtons
|Strength Major Axis Open
8 / 9 kilonewtons
|Strength Minor Axis
8 / 7 kilonewtons
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review