With hot-forged HoodWire carabiners on the top and bottom, the Black Diamond HoodWire Quickdraw fuses keylock performance with wiregate functionality. From overhanging clip-ups to frigid alpine ridges, the HoodWire biner's metal hood eliminates snags when cleaning, and the wiregate design lowers the weight and resists freezing in winter conditions. The 12 mm Dynex™ dogbone provides a light, durable connection, and the Straitjacket™ insert ensures the bottom biner stays in the optimal clipping position.
- HoodWire wiregates on top and bottom
- Snag-free hood on both biners for easy clipping and cleaning
- Dual wiregates reduce the chance of gate flutter
- Equipped with a 12 mm Dynex Dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 cm length
|Weight||82 g (Single Quickdraw)|
|Major Axis kN||24 kN|
|Open Strength kN||8 kN|
|Minor Axis kN||8 kN|
|Gate Opening||24 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.