Hypergravity Isolation Training (H.I.T.) is possibly the most effective method for training maximum finger strength
• Developed by NICROS' training expert Eric Hörst, H.I.T.
involves high-intensity climbing on identical H.I.T. Strips™
mounted on a 45° to 50° overhanging wall
• The H.I.T. Strips™ facilitate targeted training of all the important
grip positions: closed crimp, open crimp, open hand, pocket,
• H.I.T. workouts are appropriate for intermediate and advanced
climbers with no recent history of injury
• The results are rapid and unmistakable
• NICROS H.I.T. Strip™ System includes four strips and six pinches
• Also includes a workout program that should be cycled on and off
every few weeks
• NICROS H.I.T. Strip™ System is now made in Urethane
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.