- Returns cannot be accepted on Safety equipment for change of mind purchases.
- Exchanges and/or store credit is offered for returns of for non safety equipment. Return items must include all packaging - including all product tags, labels & original packaging
- Customers should expect to cover their own costs in return shipping and pay shipping for replacement goods when making exchanges. With exchanges to quailfy for free shipping a additional expenditure of more then $99 must be made above the credited amount.
- Refunds are not offered for change mind purchases. This includes unwanted gifts, incorrect or bad choices, etc.
- Faulty item claims will be represented by us but, accessed and determined by the manufacturer or their local representative. No aspect of your consumer statutory rights will be infringed upon by BJR Climbing Equipment and we will do everything possible to process and assist your claim in a speedy fashion.
- If a return is because we have sent a wrong or faulty item we will pay return shipping costs. Please contact us before shipping back.
- For models of shoes stocked, Free postage for a size swap on this model. If you have chosen the wrong size, mail it back to us and we will send you another size postage free. Call or email us ASAP with your intentions so we can hold the desired size for you. If you want to change the size a second time you will have pay for all postage charges. These shoes must be in un-used condition and returned with packaging within 20 days.
- Returns will be processed within 1-5 working days.
- Images of items on our website may vary from what is avaliable, due to suppliers, updated or outdated models, lighting & display, and stock sold. If you are after a specific colour, please contact us or leave a message with your order, else colours will be picked and set a random when not specified.
- Usually these items are old and or discontinued. Items are sold as is.
- Original packaging may or may not be supplied, E.G. shoe boxes.
- Relevant user and safety information can be expected with the purchase when it was originally supplied with the item when sold at full price.
- Some minor evidence that a shoe may have been tried on or displayed should be expected with clearance items.
- With the passage of time and proper storage and no use, shoe products assembled with adhesive will age or weardown. Rubber oxidizes from date of manufacturer and glue bonds do weaken over time with all footwear. This does occur will all brands of footwear.
- Clearance items can be returned at buyers expense for exchange (with postage both ways) or store credit.